The new season of scientific meetings at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory is about to commence.
Cold Spring Harbor Meetings provide excellent opportunities for reporting on and keeping current with a broad range of new discoveries in the biological and biomedical sciences, from cancer genetics, the cell cycle, brain development, and aging to tissue engineering, genomics, mouse molecular genetics, and retrovirus research.
The first meeting, New Horizons in Molecular Imaging: Genes, Probes, & Disease, will take place March 14 - 17, 2002. It is organized by researchers from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, the National Cancer Institute, Washington University in St. Louis, and
Massachusetts General Hospital.
A complete list of 2002 Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Meetings is available at the following website:
For more information, or to register to attend a meeting, please visit
call 516-367-6947, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Peter Sherwood
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
Related biology news :
1. Spring through fall, cities are greener longer than neighboring rural regions
2. Springtime blooms seen earlier now than in the past, say Boston University biologists
3. Springer - A solution to water pollution?
4. LabNotes - Spring 2001
5. Spring meeting press conferences
6. 2000 Spring Meeting: Sessions and abstracts online
7. 2000 Spring Meeting press registration
8. Media Advisory: 1999 Spring Meeting -- Updated Press Conference Schedule
9. 1999 Spring Meeting: Information For Media Representatives
10. Biologist Wins Simon Fraser University Controversy Prize For Silent Spring Of
11. Press Events At Spring Meeting