Here is the latest American Chemical Society (ACS) News Service Weekly PressPac with news from ACS 35 peer-reviewed journals and Chemical & Engineering News.
Please credit the individual journal or the American Chemical Society as the source for this information.
ACS NEWS SERVICE Aug. 1, 2007
Weekly PressPac − ALL CONTENT IS FOR IMMEDIATE USE EXCEPT ARTICLE #5, which is embargoed for 9 A. M., Eastern Time, Aug. 6, 2007.
PressPac Archive: http://www.chemistry.org/news/presspac.html
News Items in This Edition:
- Potato chip flavoring boosts longevity of concrete
- Bright future for new drug delivery system intended to minimize side effects
- New process may enable motorists to fill er up with wheat
- Developing a toolkit for personalized medicine
- Toward faster tests to identify carcinogens and other environmental toxins
Mark Your Calendars:
- 234th ACS National Meeting, August 19-23, Boston, MA
For Wired Readers:
- Science Elements: A New ACS Podcast
- YouTube Videos: Its Alive!!
- Sustainability Pledge from Worlds Top Chemical Societies
- Special PressPac Editions for ACS National Meeting
This information is intended for your personal use in news gathering and reporting and should not be distributed to others. Anyone using advance PressPac information for stocks or securities dealing may be guilty of insider trading under the federal Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
ARTICLE #1 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Potato chip flavoring boosts longevity of concrete
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Related biology news :1
Industrial & Engineering
Contact: Michael Woods
American Chemical Society
. American Chemical Societys Weekly PressPac -- Aug. 8, 20072
. Gilbert Foundation and American Fed for Aging Research award grants on Alzheimers disease3
. American Chemical Society meets Aug. 19-23 in Boston4
. American buffalo slaughter fueled by international trade5
. American Chemical Societys Weekly PressPac -- July 25, 20076
. American Chemical Societys Weekly PressPac -- July 18, 20077
. American Chemical Societys Weekly PressPac -- July 11, 20078
. Tips from the Journals of the American Society for Microbiology9
. Wiley extends publishing partnership with the American Institute of Chemical Engineers10
. Highlights from the July 2007 Journal of the American Dietetic Association11
. Scientific American launches innovative new version of magazine